Initiate a first step to get back into the decluttering swing of things. Here are some (short and sweet) ideas:
- Organize your car.
- Declutter a closet, bookshelf or kitchen drawer.
- Shred the waiting pile of papers.
- Clean, freshen and air out blankets.
- Re-arrange a room.
- Tidy up your house plants.
- Declutter newspapers and magazines.
- Thin out a coat rack or shoe rack.
- Clean out the freezer.
- Take a bag of donations to a charity.
- Organize hobby materials.
Take control - One step leads to more!